The Terms and Conditions of Use sets forth the Terms and Conditions under which the Web Site visitor ("YOU") may use this site, which is owned by ACY Corporation (ACY). By viewing, visiting, placing orders or otherwise using this Site, users agree to all of the stipulations set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
YOU are requested to read this page carefully. If YOU do not accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, You must not access or use the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ACY reserves the right to modify this Site
and/or the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time and all users are deemed to be apprised of, and bound by,
any such notifications. YOU should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions
- ACY website only accept web site visitor should have 18 years old or older for legally able to enter this web site terms and conditions of valid contract.
- By using the ACY web site, you agree and warrant that all registration, contact and billing information you submit is truthful and accurate and you will
maintain the accuracy of such information. your use of the ACY web site does not violate any applicable law or regulation. If not, Your profile or account
may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning.
- You agree not disclose your account and password information to others and accept all responsibility for all activities that under your account.
- By creating an account with ACY, you consent to receive communications from us electronically via the e-mail address associated with your account. ACY
reserves the right to send you informational email messages about your account or administrative notices regarding the site, as permitted under the
CAN-SPAM Act (15 U.S.C. §7701 et seq.). You agree that any and all communications sent to you electronically via the e-mail address associated with
your account satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing
- You have to know when you use ACY web site and your license to use the web site may be terminated by ACY at any time. ACY reserves the right, at its
sole discretion, to refuse service, to terminate any user's account and/or to cancel orders placed through the web site at any time.
- By using this Site you are consenting to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information, including your Personal Information, as set forth in this
Policy or ACY Term and Conditions of use.
- The design of the ACY Web Site and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web
Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in this Web Site, these Terms and Conditions or with
prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from
this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or
commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity,
and other laws and regulations. Any of this web site’s materials can not copy, reproduce, modify or distribute without ACY authorization is strictly
- ACY may modify this web site from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting on the Website without notice.
- Any link from another Web site to any page on ACY Web Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web Site or
any information or material displayed on ACY Web Site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without our prior written permission is
prohibited. Any permitted links to ACY Web Site must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
- In the event that you have any problem with this web site or any content contained thereon, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using this web
- ACY disclaims all warranties or representations, express or implied, oral or written, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, title or non-infringement. ACY does not warrant that its services are error-free or that they will operate without interruption nor does
ACY make any warranty with respect to the quality, reliability, timeliness or security of the Products and Services. ACY makes no guarantee as to the
availability of Products and Services and is not responsible for any loss of information resulting from deletion of Products and Services, network or system
outages, file corruption, or any other reasons. You agree that, should you purchase an item from ACY that is not as described on the ACY web site, your
sole and exclusive remedy is to return such item in an unused condition for a refund of the purchase price.
- All content on web site is subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are
provided for convenience purposes only. The inclusion of any products or services on this web site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that
these products or services will be available at any time.
- While ACY makes every effort to provide accurate pricing information, any prices listed on the ACY web site should be considered estimates only. The
listed price may differ from the actual price of the item at the time of purchase due to any number of factors, including but not limited to typographical
errors, an error in pricing or product information, or a price increase or decrease between the time the order is placed and the time the purchase is made.
Should the actual price of an item you order be higher than that listed on the site, ACY may, at its discretion, either contact you about the discrepancy to
see if you still wish the item at the higher price or cancel the order and notify you of the cancellation and the reason therefore.
- All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass
to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- After placing an order, you may receive an e-mail acknowledgement of that order from ACY. This acknowledgement does not constitute ACY acceptance
of the order or a confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. There may be certain orders that ACY is unable to accept or fill, including but not
limited to orders which call for shipment of goods to an address in violation of posted shipping restrictions for those goods. ACY reserves the right, at its
sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Further, ACY reserves the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any
Product or service. ACY may also require additional information or verifications before processing certain orders. Should your entire order or any portion
thereof be cancelled, or should ACY require additional information from you before processing the order, ACY will contact you. In the event that your
credit card was charged for an order that is later cancelled, ACY will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge.
- You acknowledge that any purchases you make through the ACY web site are also subject to and governed by ACY’S Standard Terms of Sale, which are
hereby incorporated into these Terms and Conditions of Use. You hereby represent that any products ordered through this web site will be used only in a
- All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas and other submissions disclosed or submitted to ACY on or through this web site or any e-mail address
associated with this web site (collectively, "User Submissions") shall be and remain the property of ACY. Your disclosure or submission of User
Submissions shall constitute an assignment to ACYS of all worldwide right, title and interest in any to all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in
the User Submissions. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to any User Submissions you make to ACY, and that use
of the information or content you supply does not violate the intellectual property rights of any third parties and will not cause injury to any person or
entity, and that you will indemnify ACY or its affiliates for all claims resulting from or related to content you supply. You further represent and warrant that
any User Submissions you make to ACY will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material; will not contain software
viruses or other harmful devices, and will not be part of any mass mailing or other form of spam.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY ACY ON AN "AS IS"AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ACY MAKES NO
REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT,
MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ACY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ACY
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT,
INCIDENTAL PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR-FREE
OPERATION OF ITS WEB SITE, NOR THAT ALL COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND ACY WILL BE SECURE FROM ACCESS OR INTERFERENCE BY THIRD
PARTIES. ACY DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT ITS WEB SITE, DOWNLOAD OR E-MAILS SENT BY OR ON BEHALF OF ACY ARE VIRUS-FREE OR
OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE
LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ACY from and against any claim, demand, damages, cost and expenses, including reasonable attorney
fees, arising from or related to your use of this web site and the services provided in connection with the web site, or your breach of any provision of this
Agreement or any warranty provided hereunder.
- Our website is created and maintained by ACY in the Taiwan, ACY. Please be advised that the laws of the Taiwan and controlling
Taiwan laws govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions without giving effect to any principles of choice or conflicts of law provisions of
any jurisdiction. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located in Taiwan, for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to these
Terms and Conditions and/or your use of the Site. We reserve the right to make changes to our Site and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any
- ACY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVISE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AT ANY TIME AND IN ANY MANNER, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, WITHOUT
PRIOR NOTICE. YOU SHOULD BOOKMARK AND CHECK THIS PAGE PERIODICALLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE MOST CURRENT
VERSION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL REVIEW THESE TERMS PERIODICALLY AND THAT YOU SHALL BE BOUND BY
THESE TERMS AND ANY MODIFICATIONS HEREOF.
- This Agreement represents the entire understanding between the parties regarding your use of the web site, and supersedes all other agreements,
express or implied, between them. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the
remainder of this Agreement shall be enforced to the extent possible, and the offending provision shall be treated as though not a part of this
Agreement. ACY’s failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not constitute a waiver of its rights with respect to
that breach or any subsequent breach, nor shall it constitute a waiver of any other rights under this Agreement.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ACY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT,
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER
INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING OF OTHER
LOSS WHATSOEVER), ACY AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION SHALL BE
LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR CONFIDENTIAL, IF ANY.
General Sales Terms & Conditions
1. We will use our reasonable efforts to fulfill your orders properly. However, we shall incur no liability if we are unable to complete these orders
initiated by any damages caused by its method of processing order s for goods or services. ACY reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without
notice and without any obligation to modify the sale of any of its products or services at any time without notice and without obligation.
2. All the verbal and electronical PDF document purchase orders are all need to accept by ACY.
3. Limited Warranty: ACY Corporation warrants all products and shipped by ACY Corporation to be free from defects in material and workmanship
when maintained in accordance with their respective product manuals and operated under the conditions for which they were designed and
assuming normal use of the items for a limited period of 30 days from shipment date except suction cups, nipper blades
NO OTHER WARRANTIES. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, ACYS PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND
NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES THAT MAY
ARISE FROM USAGE OF TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CGS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY,
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, INSTALLATION COSTS, LOST SAVINGS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST BUSINESS
INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS, EVEN IF THIRD PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED
OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACY'S TOTAL LIABILITY ON ALL CLAIMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE
OR BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PRODUCTS.
BUYER WAIVES ANY CLAIM AGAINST ACY FOR PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL ACY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR
INCIDENTAL DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THIRD PARTY OR OTHER. FOR EXAMPLE BUYER MAY TEST AND INSPECT EACH SHIPMENT OF PRODUCT
UPON RECEIPT. IF BUYER FAILS TO NOTIFY CGS, IN WHITING EMAIL WITHIN 10 DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF THE PRODUCT AND BEFORE ANY PART OF
PRODUCT HAS CHANGED, THAT THE PRODUCT IS DEFECTIVE OR SHORT IN ANY RESPECT, SUCH FAILURE SHALL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THE
PRODUCT AND BUYER SHALL HAVE WAIVED ANY RIGHT TO CLAIMS AGAINST ACY. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION BY BUYER HEREUNDER MUST BE BROUGHT
WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH GOODS OR SERVICES BY BUYER.
5. Warranty Returns; Returns for Replacement Goods: Buyer returning any product should get approval by ACY first and it should under warranty
period. You have to email ACY for a Return Merchandise Authorization number prior to returning any unused ACY products. The product return fee is
pay by Buyer except ACY inadvertently ship the wrong goods. The return goods are in re-saleable condition.
NO returns will be accepted less than 30 days prior to the exam, regardless of when the order was received. All returns are subject to a restocking fee
(the restocking fee will be 25% of price).
6. Force Majeure: Any strikes, other labor disputes, embargoes, fires, civil, act of god, requirements imposed by government regulation, military, public
enemy and etc cause to delay or failure of buyers order responsibility shall not take by ACY.
7. Governing Law: This document and the sale of all goods and services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the courts located in
Taiwan. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this document and the sale of all goods and services shall be finally settled by arbitration in
accordance with the courts located in Taiwan